Kiwanis of Lufkin, TX
FOCUS AND GOALS for 2010-2011
- Strengthening Kiwanis Family Relations.
- Through support of our Foundation
- Through building Circle K Clubs, Key Clubs, Builders Clubs, and, in Europe, Kiwajunior
- Through completion of sponsorship obligations to each Sponsored Club.
- Serving the World's Children.
- By making children the prime service focus of Members, Clubs, Divisions, and Districts
through Young Children:Priority One.
- Achieving Greater Kiwanis Vitality.
- By continuing our growth initiatives in target nations.
- By building new Clubs and increasing membership in existing Clubs.
- By developing new kinds of Kiwanis Clubs.
- By pursuing a numerically better male/female membership balance in all the Kiwanis
- Honoring our IDD Commitments.
- By completing our redemption of pledges and attain the campaign financial goals set by
districts for our Worldwide Service Project.
The Objects of Kiwanis International
To give primacy to the human and spiritual, rather than to the material values of
To encourage the daily living of the Golden Rule in all human relationships.
To promote the adoption and the application of higher social, business and
To develop, by precept and example, a more intelligent, aggressive, and serviceable
To provide, through Kiwanis Clubs, a practical means to form enduring friendships,
to render altruistic service, and to build better communities.
To cooperate in creating and maintaining that sound public opinion and high
idealism which make possible the increase of righteousness, justice, patriotism, and good
Last updated 9/30/2010
Page by F. L. Preston